life

Utopia

May 05, 2019

These past years I've been asking myself about what I really want. When someone asked, I'd say "I don't know." I might answer by saying something, but I wasn't actually sure if I really wanted it. When they offered an option, I refused. "That's not what I'm looking for," I said.

Question and question and question. I don't know what I want, but I can say what I don't want. Ever feel the same?

As time goes by, as I explore things, as I meet many people, the door is slightly opening. I see some light which might be the answer, or at least the clues.

Then one day I found it. I found it in an unexpected place. It is exactly what I want, exactly what I need. You know, it's like finding a hidden gem. Like a kid's eye seeing an ice cream. It really is. The more I explore it, the deeper I fall into it. The deeper I dig, the more I'm mesmerized by it.

I am surprised that I finally found a thing that really fits me. As far I know, it fulfills all my expectation. Something that I thought would be just a utopia, that will never be real, something that I will not achieve. The more I look into it, the more I see myself there. It's like having another you, but in the other form. Can you imagine how excited I am?

Despite all these surprised mixed feelings, I know that in this whole universe, there must be, there must be something that really fits you, a place where you belong. You just have to travel more, continuously searching for the answer, and ask God to lead you towards it. And when you finally find it, all you have to do is ask and pray harder to God. And if it's meant to be, it will be. May God grant our prayer, in the best possible way.

You Might Also Like

0 comments